Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
806 E Lydia St, Austin
Unique opportunity to live in this one of a kind "SoHo" loft featuring vaulted ceiling on all floors, modern industrial finishes, large outdoor living space with Downtown views. Walkable to numerous restaurants, both old and new. 3 blocks to Plaza Saltillo featuring Wholefoods and new eateries and entertainment establishments - COMING SOON. 5 minutes to teaching hospital. Taking applications between now and 9/15. Best applicant will be chosen on or before that date. Possession must occur in Late Oct.
- MLS® #9761371
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,422
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesDog Park, High Speed Internet Access, Maintenance On-Site, Nest Thermostat, Pet Amenities, Recycling Area/Center, Uverse
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Internet-Fiber, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Panoramic
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Balcony-Uncovered, Electric Car Plug-in, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Corner, Level, Public Maintained Road
- Address806 E Lydia St
- SubdivisionRobertson George L
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Ceiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Murphy Bed, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Cook Top Gas, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 3:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.