Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
360 Nueces St #1901, Austin
Lowest price in the building! Great views and beautiful finishes in this elegant downtown condominium. Marble floors, granite, and stainless! The price includes a reserved parking spot and storage unit.
- MLS® #9629365
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage801
- Year Built2008
- StyleElevator, High Rise (10+ Stories), Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesClub House, Elevator, Jogging/Biking Path, Kitchen Facilities, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking1 Reserved, 1 Reserved Parking Garage, Parking Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolLap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionSee Agent
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address360 Nueces St #1901
- SubdivisionResidential Condo Amd 360
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesSee Agent
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 6th, 2019 at 12:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.