Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1817 Michael Wayne Dr, Austin
Popular Wells Branch neighborhood. Convenient access to I-35 and MoPac. Approx. 3 miles to Howard Metro Station. Approx. 6 miles to The Domain. 3/2, Approx. 1552 Sq. Ft. per appraiser. Property needs renovation and is priced accordingly. As-Is sale. No HOA, MUD.
- MLS® #8371935
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,552
- Year Built1985
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesDog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Library, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Sport Facility
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address1817 Michael Wayne Dr
- SubdivisionWells Branch Ph F
- Zip Code78728
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
- HighJohn B Connally
Property Listed by: Austin HomePage Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.