Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
9300 Pioneer Forest Dr, Austin
Gorgeous, rare single-story 3 bedroom home w/ large office on a serene, wooded street in The Xing at Onion Creek. Tons of extras including recessed lighting, beautiful crown molding and chair rail, ambient ceiling lighting in master, total perimeter motion detection lighting, patio/pergola remote-controlled color lighting, two master w/in closets, two outdoor storage areas, 3-tier planting areas, massive pantry, hard surface floors, Corian counters, art niches, w/ designer touches. Minutes from downtown.
- MLS® #8358048
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Open
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address9300 Pioneer Forest Dr
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionCrossing At Onion Creek Sec 02
- Zip Code78744
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryPleasant Hill
Property Listed by: York Real Estate Services
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.