Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1709 Morrow St, Austin
Quality David Weekley built 1 story Craftsman home in the heart of Crestview. Lots of light in this large open family/dining/kitchen area with bar and two sinks. 10 foot ceilings and open feel throughout. Enjoy morning coffee or late night relaxing on the screened in back patio. Close to metro rail and other public transit. Pre-wired for solar and electric car charger.
- MLS® #8321975
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,118
- Year Built2012
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Other/Unknown
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1709 Morrow St
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionCrestview Add Sec 04
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Fuse Realty, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 20th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.