Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 King Elder Ln, Leander
Sought after single story 3 bdrm, 2 bath, home move-in ready! Updated neutral palette, open floor plan, soaring ceilings, light & bright. Eat-in kitchen boasts gas range & ample cabinetry for storage & prep. Kitchen open to living/family for gatherings. Master located privately from secondary bedrooms. Pool sized backyard with extended patio & privacy fence great for entertaining or outdoor activities. Community amenities include pool and playground. Easy access to 183A.
- MLS® #8010713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,777
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Underground, Propane Available
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address221 King Elder Ln
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- SubdivisionSummerlyn Ph P-1
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Electric, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryJim Plain
Property Listed by: Redfin Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 24th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.