Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17001 Conway Spgs, Austin
Gorgeous 4/3 Home on Cul De Sac, in Highly Desired & Prestigious Oak Brook Subdivision. Open floor plan. High ceiling. Spacious living and bedrooms. Guest bedroom w/ full bath down. Great schools. Easy Access to RR 620, 183A, Parmer Lane, Tolls, Shopping and Restaurants. 3 car garage.
- MLS® #7736871
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,570
- Year Built2000
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address17001 Conway Spgs
- RegionRound Rock
- SubdivisionOak Brook Sec 3
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Log Lighter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
- MiddleCedar Valley
Property Listed by: Evergreen Company
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 4:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.