Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1617 Pavelich Pass, Austin
Sit on your back deck & enjoy your private backyard with views of the greenbelt & pond, admiring the beautiful trumpet vine as it blooms in the spring or watching the ducks migrate in the winter as the sun sets. This charming 2 story in Rancho Alto boasts 5 bedrooms (with the master upstairs), 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas, and a 2 car garage. The kitchen & dining are open to the family room. The roof is in the process being replaced, & Google Fiber is currently being installed in the neighborhood.
- MLS® #7714317
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built2006
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, See Agent
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1617 Pavelich Pass
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionRancho Alto Ph 01
- Zip Code78748
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: RE/MAX 1
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 20th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.