Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1408 W Braker Ln #a, Austin
Preleasing two bedroom one bath duplex located close to Domain. Perfect location! Close to IH 35, MoPac, Short distance to DT. Separate garage and park port. Call for preview. Sec 8 OK!
- MLS® #7694362
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,606
- Year Built1980
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved, Door-Single, Detached, Entry-Rear
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address1408 W Braker Ln #a
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionQuail Hollow Sec 04-A
- Zip Code78758
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Window Treatments, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
- ElementaryRiver Oaks
- HighJohn B Connally
Property Listed by: Buena Vista Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 20th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.