Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2405 Brook Crest Way, Leander
MLS# 7195357 - Built by Brohn Homes - August completion! ~ Contemporary (white cabinets, quartz counter tops) two story with all bedrooms up and open-living concept down. Big home site backing up to a builders stone wall (no neighbors behind this home). Near the trail head entry and walking distance to Tom Glenn High School. Easy stroll along the existing mile-long nature trail (soon to be several miles long) to the 3.2 million dollar amenity center opening in summer 2019!!
- MLS® #7195357
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,610
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Kitchen Facilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Golf Cart/Half Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Composition Shingle, HardiPlank Type, Stucco, Stone Veneer
- Address2405 Brook Crest Way
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryJim Plain
Property Listed by: HomesUSA.com
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.