Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9806 Quercia Dr, Austin
Parmer Crossing is a excellent location off of FM 620 and Parmer Lane. This Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom open concept 1-story home features quartz counter tops and 42" espress colored cabinets, center island, gas range vented outside and double oven. Large Owner's Suite with en suite has oversized two head spa shower, walk-in closet, and dual vanities. Secondary bedrooms are good sized, one with walk in closet. Beautiful high ceilings with crown moulding in the living room give a great sense of space.
- MLS® #7114882
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,748
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address9806 Quercia Dr
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionParmer Crossing
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Coffered, Low/No VOC, Master Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryForest North
Property Listed by: Austin 360 Home
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.