Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17401 E Darleen Dr, Leander
Great Lake Travis waterfront property with a charming log cabin and about 2 and half acres (estimated) of land.
- MLS® #6984364
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage436
- Year Built1900
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Lake Privileges, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Sloped
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address17401 E Darleen Dr
- SubdivisionTrails End
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryCC Mason
- MiddleRunning Brushy
- HighCedar Park
Property Listed by: Monumental Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 11th, 2019 at 3:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.