Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4911 Timberline Dr, Austin
Casa de Sombra is all about simplicity. Born out of desire to experience convenience and minimalism as a way of life, the setting for this unique home is atop a private limestone bluff in one of the most popular neighborhoods in Austin. 5 minutes to downtown, two blocks to the community pool, walking distance to acclaimed schools and local shops, Casa de Sombra provides a unique location for the modern urban family. Designed by BSC Architecture, NY. Winner, 2017 Brooklyn Queens AIA Design Chapter Award.
- MLS® #6868312
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,153
- Year Built2015
- AmenitiesPark, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Balcony-Private
- ConstructionSee Agent, Stucco
- Address4911 Timberline Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTimberline Terrace Sec 01
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Security System - Owned, Wired For Security, Built-in Safe
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Water Filter Owned, Bar Ice Maker, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Tankless, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 25th, 2017 at 3:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.