Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2228 Amur Dr, Austin
Downstairs has 3 living to include formal, family and flexrm to use as study/playrm/4th bedrm. Upstairs has master and 2 beds and 2 baths. Great storage, open kitchen, cute private yard. Corner lot with front lawn maintenance included in HOA fee. 2 car tandem garage.
- MLS® #6360177
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,037
- Year Built2009
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Jogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesPhone Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address2228 Amur Dr
- RegionAustin - South
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Stetson Property Management
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.