Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #6051613
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,770
- Year Built2016
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities, Uverse
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address2305 Maxwell Dr
- SubdivisionCold Springs
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Great Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLeander ISD
Property Listed by: TESLA REALTY
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 15th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.