Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
803 Garner Ave, Austin
This storybook home is a private sanctuary just minutes from downtown. Nestled among lush landscaping with winding stone paths, gurgling fountains, vine-covered arbors, and fruit-bearing citrus trees, the main house and guest cottage feature charming architectural details like vaulted shiplap ceilings, vintage-style mullions, leaded glass cabinets, and arched Tudor doors. Enjoy partial views of the downtown skyline from the private owner's retreat or enjoy the enchanting yard from the porches and decks.
- MLS® #5966458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,046
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking2 Car Carport, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Private Garden, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address803 Garner Ave
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionBarton Heights
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Log Lighter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 17th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.