Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3805 Red River St, Austin
The newly restored historic McFarland House is a rare example of Streamline Moderne architecture in Austin. Built in 1947, the house has many original features such as colorfully tiled bathrooms and kitchen counter, limestone fireplace mantle, and steel casement windows. Large bedrooms, lots of natural light and a second story balcony make this home a joy to be in. Make ready still in progress. Dishwasher will be installed prior to lease start. See online application link. Video showings available.
- MLS® #5926906
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,958
- Year Built1947
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner
- RoofFlat, Membrane, Tar/Gravel
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address3805 Red River St
- SubdivisionCountry Club Heights
- Zip Code78751
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, French Doors
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Convection Oven, Water Heater Electric, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingElectric, See Agent
- CoolingMini-Split System
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: JBGoodwin REALTORS WL
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 7th, 2020 at 8:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.