Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1910 David St, Austin
Fine location, 1 mile to The University, Capitol, Medical District. Vintage home, now an updated beauty. Create more with clever ideas to duplex, expand up, out, back, or add studio or casita with green view on big lot. Basement (workshop) FAR 4389sf exempt. Alley might be vacated. Shady oak trees. Neighbors new, unique. Updated for comfort, efficiency. Hardie siding, roof, windows, new systems, spacious kitchen, baths. Woodfloor, classic knotty pine walls. Bike to be on time to 8:00 class or Senate vote.
- MLS® #5202280
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,291
- Year Built1900
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- AmenitiesPark, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking1 Car Carport, Off Street
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam, See Agent
- Address1910 David St
- RegionAustin - Central
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Stanberry REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.