Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
605 Hearn St, Austin
Multiple offers-Deadline 12pm Wednesday 4/29. Walkability in Austin at its best in the heart of Deep Eddy.Craftsman style home with contemporary finishes built by Gossett Jones. Open floor plan and gourmet kitchen.Master on main with large walk in closet and spa like bath.3 beds upstairs surrounding spacious, bright game room.Easy access to Mopac, Lady Bird Lake, UT, downtown shopping, dining, and entertainment.Detached 2 car garage, solar panels, turf yard, and sport court.A true urban oasis.
- MLS® #5084682
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,538
- Year Built2012
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Solar
- ParkingDetached, Door-Single, Garage, Entry-Rear
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Sport Court
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Alley Access, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address605 Hearn St
- SubdivisionJohnson Charles Add
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Double Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 27th, 2020 at 10:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.