Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2332 Lyla Ln, Leander
Super stunning home, upgraded to the max, with a beautifully landscaped private backyard on .24 acres. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, with a separate office/study. Split layout, kitchen open to the breakfast area and great room!
- MLS® #4577658
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,066
- Year Built2013
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Water Feature
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address2332 Lyla Ln
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLeander ISD
Property Listed by: RE/MAX 1
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.