Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1020 Quarry Point Pass, Leander
READY FOR MOVE-IN - Library with French doors and ceramic tile floor set at spacious entry with 12-foot ceiling. Dining area flows between open family room and kitchen. Ceramic tile floors throughout. Private master suite includes bedroom with wall of windows. Dual vanities, corner garden tub, separate glass-enclosed shower and large walk-in closet in master bath. Guest suite. Covered backyard patio. Mud room off two-car garage. Stage of construction on day of entry: Frame
- MLS® #4572961
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,525
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Grill, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- Address1020 Quarry Point Pass
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryJim Plain
Property Listed by: Perry Development Management
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 16th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.