Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3109 Wedgescale Pass, Leander
This luxurious,2 story contemporary hill country home is nestled close both Sarita Valley and Brushy Creek's hike and bike trails.It presents hardwood floors,soaring ceilings,and expansive windows that allow natural light to pour into the breakfast and spacious family room.The gourmet kitchen with an abundance of counter space is a chefs delight.Minutes away from retail, major employers and thoroughfares, you'll easily get to where you need to go. With highly acclaimed LISD schools,this home has it all.
- MLS® #4140531
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,389
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address3109 Wedgescale Pass
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- SubdivisionSarita Valley
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
Property Listed by: 98th Meridian
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 16th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.