Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6012 Magnus St, Austin
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Immaculate, clean, well-maintained home is wonderful for entertaining! This house is a MUST SEE. Porcelain tile throughout the entire home- icnluding the bedrooms. close to major corporations Samsung and freeways.
- MLS® #3908689
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,474
- Year Built2009
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address6012 Magnus St
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionStirling Bridge Sec 01
- Zip Code78754
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictManor ISD
- ElementaryBluebonnet Trail
Property Listed by: Texas Ally Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 19th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.