Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4606 Alf Ave #2, Austin
Charming East Austin Bungalow now MOVE –IN READY! This Central Living Home by David Weekley features an open concept with simple, clean, modern finishes throughout. Hardwood floors/stairs, Silestone, SS Appliances! Steps from Springdale General, minutes from downtown Austin, Lady Bird Lake, hike and bike trail, and some of East Austin's favorite hot spots. Square footage is an estimate only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #3781771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,097
- Year Built2019
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesGolf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Entry-Side
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Porch-Open, Gutters Partial, Pest Tubes in Walls
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Curbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type
- Address4606 Alf Ave #2
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionCentral Living
- Zip Code78721
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Fire Alarm System, Low/No VOC, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Water Heater Gas, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.