Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8812 Cattle Baron Path, Austin
Bright & spacious MI home in Goodnight Ranch. Alley-entry 2 car garage, energy efficient, hardwood floors, gourmet upgraded kitchen with a gas stove, open floor plan, walk-in closets in every bedroom, formal dining, game room, Nest thermostat & Ring doorbell, tankless water heater, wired for surround sound, private yard, front & back sprinklers, & much more. Great sense of community! Close to Southpark Meadows, Shopping, Restaurants, Mckinney Falls State Park and Onion Creek. Community pool coming soon!
- MLS® #3275128
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesNest Thermostat, Park, See Agent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Address8812 Cattle Baron Path
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionGoodnight Ranch Ph 1 Sec 2
- Zip Code78747
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleAmerico Paredes
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 23rd, 2019 at 2:35pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.