Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1402 Eva St, Austin
Located in the most desirable area of South Congress & a block away from fantastic eateries & shops is this charming cottage! A gorgeous new solid wood door, board & batten shutters, picket fence & Shakertown cedar shingles add to its lovely aesthetic. The original hardwood floors have been freshly refinished. It has KraftMaid cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher & Haiku ceiling fans. Recent updates include a sprinkler system with drought tolerant landscaping. Come & see!
- MLS® #2016484
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage813
- Year Built1946
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Single level Floor Plan, No Adjoining Neighbor
- AmenitiesNest Thermostat
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- ParkingDetached, Entry-Front, Door-Single
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, No Backyard Grass, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Clapboard, Wood Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1402 Eva St
- SubdivisionSwisher Add
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, French Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGame Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: Creekview Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 2nd, 2020 at 6:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.