Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2500 Quarry Rd #b, Austin
Private townhouse style home in a small (5 unit) complex in the heart of Tarrytown/Deep Eddy! Super convenient location minutes from downtown, shopping, dining, schools, parks, golf and Lake Austin. Light and bright with vaulted ceilings, wood floors, cozy fireplace, built in shelves and bar, master down, 2 car garage. Upstairs bedrooms have large walk in closets and separate vanity areas. Tons of storage! Great schools!
- MLS® #1983041
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,763
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address2500 Quarry Rd #b
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionPinckney Place Condo Amd
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Master Downstairs, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Crown Molding, Track Lighting, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.