Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1410 Justin Ln, Austin
Precious little house in greatly desired neighborhood. Traditional one story that is well maintained. Two living areas, two beds, one bath, third bedroom/nursery/study, and detached garage. Large, flat backyard. Pretty trees. Great setting! Great neighborhood!
- MLS® #1728962
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,148
- Year Built1948
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Gutters Partial
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1410 Justin Ln
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionCrestview Add Sec 01
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.