Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1624 Arapaho Mountain Pass, Leander
MLS# 1187902 - Built by Pacesetter Homes - November completion!! ~ This home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and smartly designed to maximize living space. Nestled on a Cul-de-sac and with no rear neighbors! Easy access to Ronald Reagen Blvd! THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #1187902
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,321
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesUnderground, Electricity on Property
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Single, Detached, Entry-Rear
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard, Sidewalk, Curbs, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction2 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1624 Arapaho Mountain Pass
- SubdivisionValley Vista Estates
- Zip Code78641
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Ceiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Gas, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLiberty Hill ISD
- ElementaryRancho Sienna
- MiddleLiberty Hill Intermediate
- HighLiberty Hill
Property Listed by: Dennis Ciani
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 14th, 2019 at 11:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.