Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1600 Rio Grande St, Austin
Austin Historic Landmark Ruggles-Smith House on Judge’s Hill with sweeping views over Downtown. This lovingly-restored circa-1896 home has all the grandeur of the Gilded Age while also being modernized. The outdoor living spaces are expertly-landscaped and feature a bubbling fountain, fire pit, gazebo and several shady sitting areas. The property would be charming as an office space, a residential home, or a BnB. A 3-car garage tandem with a garage apt concept is in design (not included in list price).
- MLS® #1110653
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,195
- Year Built1900
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingEntry-Side, No Parking Fee, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionWood Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address1600 Rio Grande St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionDivision E
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Dining Room, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.